SWING-IN-PLACE ROOF RACK
JAC’s first-to-market roof rack innovation, the Swing-In-Place, builds in loads of lifestyle appeal for vehicles of all types.
This compact and efficient rooftop carrier system, with its unique “convertible” feature, is always ready to use. When not in use, the cross bars stow within the side rails, reducing wind noise. When cross bars are needed, each swings out at a 90-degree angle from its respective side rail then locks into the opposite side rail. Cargo can now be secured to the rack and its as easy as 1, 2, 3!
STOWABLE ROOF RACK
This efficient and economical design features a fully functional roof rack system with stowable cross bars. Low wind-noise and reduced drag means improved fuel efficiency for your vehicle. Cross bars that are there when you need them and easy to stow when you don't are a great selling point for any vehicle.
- Cross bars that detach with folding end supports. The end supports lock in to the side rail creating a deployed system
- Reduced wind noise
- Reduced drag improves fuel economy
- Fully Functional Roof Rack, no need to add cross bars for the system to work
INJECTION MOLDED LOW PROFILE
Our low profile side rails are slim, sleek and offer a variety of additional styling options. Made from injection molded plastic, these rack systems are lightweight, sturdy and can cover the entire roof ditch span to eliminate the need for additional ditch moldings.
Our aerodynamic raised rail designs are a great way to accentuate any vehicle. We offer several variations with endless styling options and finishes for each. The center extruded or roll form rails can be shaped into the profile of your choice and the supports, covers and tie downs can all be tailored to appeal to your target market.
STRETCH BENT LOW PROFILE
Our aluminum stretch bent roof rails feature a one piece, continuous design and offer a variety of benefits:
- No split lines to mar the aesethetic
- Large range of finish options available
- High craftsmanship execution
- Covers the ditch, reducing the need for ditch moldings
CROSS BAR TECHNOLOGY
Our reputation for innovative, high-quality products is built on nearly half a century of fruitful partnerships with OEM manufacturers around the globe. We offer an extensive range of highly customizable cross bar assembly types and have the resources and experience to create the perfect cross bar system for your vehicle.
A well designed roof rack system means less hassle and more storage for your customers, allowing them to accomplish more in greater comfort. Our cross bar options include the following:
- Single Side Release: This system provides extremely smooth and easy cross bar adjustment from either side of the vehicle. Simply pull up on the latching lever at any of the four corners to reposition.
- Clamp-On: Cross bars clamp over raised side rails or low profile side rails.
- Roof Mounted: No side rails required on the vehicle because the cross bars mount to threaded brackets in the roof ditch.